A regular dental visit involves:
• Thorough examination of the entire mouth, including teeth, gums and soft tissues
• Dental radiographs as required
• Understanding and learning of the child’s current oral hygiene regimes and diet
• Explaining and discussing the areas of plaque and calculus accumulation, signs of dental decay
or gum disease
• Removal of plaque and/or calculus
• Fluoride treatment application
• Providing advice on oral hygiene and diet
• Specialist referral as required, such as orthodontist
• Assessment for custom-made mouth
guards as required
Child dental benefits scheme
We are excited to announce our participation in the Child Dental Benefits Scheme, which provides eligible children with $1000 over 2 years. The scheme that is being federally funded allows families to afford best possible dental treatment, without the financial stress.
Book in today
Letters are sent to eligible families regarding children who can claim dental benefits or alternatively families can enquire with Medicare Australia.