(08) 8347 2222
Be sure to call us if you have any other questions
Q: What simple steps can I take to achieve healthy teeth and gums?
• Brush your teeth morning and night, make sure your toothbrush is soft and has a small head in order to get back to the hard to reach areas
• Brush gently, as your aim is to only loosen up the debris and rinse
• Replace your toothbrush every three months
• Remember to floss before bed time
• Use fluoride toothpaste
• Visit us regularly for examinations and cleanings
• Avoid smoking
• Avoid excessive alcohol consumption
Q: How soon can I take my child to see the
Dentist and Oral Health Therapist?
A: Children as young as 18 months can visit our office for their first appointment. They will meet our Dentist and Oral Health Therapist
who will look after yourchildren’s teeth so they grow a health smile.
We provide dental services and will follow through with oral health
and dietary advice as well.